Friday 15 June 2007

Where have you been?







It's been a while so I thought I should update (in case I'm not alone and there is someone out there). The illustration for the Italian exhibition is finished and in the post, so now I'm just waiting to hear if it will be selected or not. If it is, it will be touring Italian cities from February 2008 until 2009 - maybe I'll even manage to go and see it! I've also done a couple more illustrations for Juno magazine, apparently there have been some positive comments about the ones that appeared in the last issue so hopefully this will eventually translate into more work...

There has been no word back from the publisher yet. I knew I would have to wait a few months but it really is beginning to get quite frustrating - I can see now why the best advice is to have another project to start immediately, otherwise I could go insane waiting and of course, you can't send it to another publisher until it's been rejected (multiple submissions are very frowned upon apparently).

It didn't work out with the oldies club (hubby was afraid of losing another dog so soon after Koshie, which is likely with an old dog), so now we're looking into rescuing a greyhound from GAGAH http://www.gagah.co.uk/ Have really been researching it and it's disgusting that the dog racing industry is getting away with quite honestly.

No comments: