Tuesday 9 June 2009

ouch (and coos)


Ouch! Feeling a bit stiff now after Sunday's horse riding - I must be incredibly unfit! Worked through the pain last night though (I'm such a trooper!) and added the cows. Getting there slowly...

I was looking through my Latvia pics last night for some reference shots and found this one. It's Jack enjoying a plate of mash and peas (his choice) in Riga on our last night.

Since we got home, Jack still says paldies (thank you) to waitresses when we're out because he got such a great reaction to that in Latvia!

ps check out http://diterlizzi.com/blog/ Tony DiTerlizzi's blog -fabulous work and a fascinating look at the process of creating the illustrations. I'm in awe...

pps once you've been there go to Lisa Hannigan's site. Sea Sew is what I'm illustrating to at the moment - beautiful. You should also have a look at her pub session version of 'I don't know' on youtube, it never fails to cheer me up.

There, my work here is done.

No comments: