Monday 22 June 2009

prints


I am almost there! I began adding the children last night - that's the part of the illustration I've been itching to get to from the start, so hoping to be almost complete tonight. It has to be in Italy by June 30th so tomorrow will be spent packing it up and posting it off, then the wait to see if it is selected for exhibition. The accompanying book from the 2007 exhibition looked fabulous - fingers crossed I guess! I also need to get the final illustration scanned at high res as I plan to have a limited edition run of giclee prints done for the Painted Forest site. If selected, the original will tour Italy until 2011, so I have to do it before it goes...
Took a break from painting yesterday to enjoy the sunshine at the Highland Games. Jack brought his little guitar along to play in the stramash in our music marquee, but ended up on the merry-go-round instead.

No comments: