Wednesday 15 July 2009

how very european!


One of the Puddles prints will soon be heading off to Austria, while it looks as though my Fires of Beltane illustration will not be coming home soon after all. Someone who saw it in the touring exhibition, I Colori Del Sacro, now wants to buy it, so it will be staying in Italy when the exhibition closes in November...
All the creative activity is over on the Growing Boy blog at the moment. I have two precious weeks off work so am spending my evenings working up new roughs for the book and my days helping Jack become a knight of the realm with cardboard, sellotape and a horse made from a cardboard tube - he has a fabulous imagination! Afternoons are peppered with some outstanding design work and the pet portrait for Hannah, which I must finish before I head off to Edinburgh next week.

No comments: