Saturday 10 October 2009

woody wilson

I'm still working on Oscar's pet portrait. Oscar passed away recently, and the photo that best captures him unfortunately has next to no detail. Instead I'm concentrating on rendering the light and shadow. I think it makes for a poignant portrait but of course it also makes it just that little bit trickier...



Meanwhile, new arrival Woody Wilson is settling in and is determined to be friends with Rufus the fat cat (whether he likes it or not!). And, after a week of studiously ignoring all attempts to speak to him or pet him, Rufus seems to have finally come round and is speaking to me again! It will be interesting to see Wilson grow - Rufus is not a small cat so I'm desperate to know how big this Maine Coon kitten is going to be when he grows up! I will post updates.


These are Jack's lego Roman legionnaires. They are wearing cloaks and armour cunningly fashioned from my masking tape before I retrieved it!



Wilson again, just because he's cute!!!

1 comment:

Manuel said...

I like the cats, they are so enigmatics...