Saturday 8 January 2011

lists

I spent a bit of time creating a banner for the Etsy shop yesterday (it looks tiny here but bigger on the site). Meantime I need to get on with the latest Juno illustrations which are due on Monday AND write my biography for the article on my prints they are including in the next issue. I'd also like to update the print website in a similar style before the magazine comes out.

Oh my gosh! I'm suddenly feeling the need to write a to do list!

In addition I'm determined this year to do something about my workspace (aka the sofa, the kitchen table, the computer desk overflowing with scraps of paper, cds and sketchbooks and well, mostly the kitchen table). Since what was once my tiny studio is now my son's tiny bedroom, I am being super inspired by this fabulous blog post, perfect inspirado if like me you suffer from a total lack of space...

No comments: