Friday 4 April 2014

lovely things countdown



It's all been happening here, what with the Morse book, my greetings cards sales and my new website currently under construction, not to mention two upcoming Juno illustrations and the Green Lady beer label... so much, in fact, I forgot to mention my visit to the Glasshouse the other week! Lots of lovely things by lots of local artists and designers - the picture is of some of the cards I picked up at the event (I have a long wish list of things I wanted to take home!). But seeing them all together like this gave me an idea - as I'm counting down to website launch day now, and will also be making the transition from blogger to a new home, I'm putting together a collection of fabulous treats for a site warming/launch day giveaway... More soon!

No comments: