Tuesday 3 June 2014

happy feet


Me and my happy feet setting out on the 26 mile Kiltwalk on Sunday. The feet were definitely not so happy by the end (my alternative, and less positive, post title was going to be 'shredded feet'!). I'm the waving person in the white tshirt on the right - was slightly concerned the footprints on my tshirt would end up being real ones, if I collapsed en route! Did it though, my feet are in recovery, and my pedometer mannie is super happy once more. The work team have raised over £10k for Scottish children's charities and I've definitely caught the walking bug after all the training. Go us!!! My only regret is that I didn't get any pics of the fabulous scenery we passed on the way (I was scared if I stopped, I'd never get going again!). Now that it's over, expect more illustration posts....

No comments: